on John Dwyer's Wholemeal Sandwich 800g
A new take on the classic Ploughman's sandwich; using peppery rocket, smoked ham and mustard to offset the tomatoes, cheddar and pickle.
Ingredients and Info
You will need:
- 2 slices of John Dwyer's Wholemeal Sandwich
- A few rocket leaves
- 1 good slice of thick cut smoked ham
- 1 sliced tomato or 2 or 3 cherry tomatoes
- 1 slice of mature cheddar cheese
- Mustard - wholegrain or English
- 1 tablespoon of chunky ploughman's pickle
- Lightly butter the wholemeal bread
- Layer the rocket leaves, ham, tomatoes and cheese on one slice
- Add the mustard and the chunky ploughman's pickle
- Add the other slice on top and enjoy!